PRICES OF EXPRESS SHIPMENTS TO CUBA
EXPRESS SHIPPING TO CUBA
This concept includes shipments by pounds to Cuba by plane, which are delivered to the domicile of your relatives in Havana City and Province and in the main municipality of each province in the interior of the country.
The minimum for home pickup in the Miami area (excluding Homestead and Broward) is 10 pounds (except for Isla de la Juventud, which is 15 pounds minimum and 35 and 70 pounds in the other two options).
Mundos Travel not only has THE BEST SHIPPING PRICES TO CUBA, but by picking up the merchandise at home we also save you time and gasoline, but if you decide to take everything to our offices, $ 0.50 cents per pound will be discounted.
|PROVINCE||10 a 29 pounds||30 a 49 pounds||+ de 50 pounds|
|Pinar del Río||$10.50||$10.00||$9.50|
|Cgo de Avila||$10.50||$10.00||$9.50|
|Isla de la Juv.||$11.50||$11.00||$10.00|
MARITIME SHIPPING PRICES TO CUBA
MARINE SHIPPING TO CUBA – From $ 1.99 per pound
Maritime shipments to Cuba are divided into 3 Major Categories:
1.- ENA or Unaccompanied Luggage: persons residing in Cuba who travel to the United States (from Cuba or another country) and upon returning to Cuba can send part of their luggage through this route, which they themselves must collect on the island.
2.- Household goods: people who have decided to repatriate to Cuba and have 6 months to send a container with everything a house carries (for example: living room set, dining room set, two bedroom sets, refrigerator, televisions , etc.).
3. Miscelaneas (clothing, food, medicine, toys, etc.) and Large Durable Items (washers, dryers, car parts, furniture sets, electrical effects, etc.).
Please read the following clarifications carefully so that you know what price you are responsible for paying and under what circumstances:
- The price of $ 1.99 per pound applies only when it comes to 1 item that alone weighs 100 pounds or more and is taken by the client to our Offices. If the collection is at home, the price per pound is $ 2.49.
- By Cuban regulations, the shipment of Miscellaneous must be done by grouping the items in 3.3-pound bags (we supply them and distribute your items in them). For us to do the home collection you must have a minimum of 13.2 pounds (that is, it can be grouped in 4 bags of 3.3 pounds each) and you will pay $ 2.99 per pound. If you don’t make it to that weight and you stay at, say, 11 or 12 pounds, you will be charged as if you weighed 13 pounds. If you take the merchandise to our Offices, then you will pay $ 2.49 per pound and the same requirement is maintained that everything must be grouped in 3.3 bags. pounds.
- Depending on what is being shipped and the complexity of the preparation, an Office and Handling and Shipping service charge will be included at the end of the invoice.
- The delivery time ranges from 45 to 60 business days after the container has left, and like the place of delivery, it depends on the congestion that exists in Cuba at the merchandise reception and distribution centers.
- Once the shipments arrive at the Port of Mariel, they are collected by the distribution company, placed in their warehouses and in them the merchandise is ungrouped for the preparation of the delivery. The articles are passed through “X-rays” and by Customs, before proceeding to call the clients and give them the appointment for the day of collection. The appointment is made by the distribution company and if, for some reason, they do not contact the recipient, then they do so with us so that we can help.
- When the shipment is collected, the payment varies depending on where it is collected. If it is in the Palco, it starts at $ 60.00 pesos in national currency for each invoice; and if it is in Transcargo, it starts at $ 120 pesos in national currency for the ungrouping, storage and delivery. That cost is the responsibility of the customer / recipient.
- If a miscellaneous package weighing more than 3.3 pounds is shipped, or if an item is shipped for which customs duty is required, such payment will be made at the time of collection. When it is sent through us, we give Mundos Travel clients a credit of 30 customs pesos on the import value on each invoice, which means that the difference in the customs cost will be paid less 30 customs pesos and if the item It has a tax of less than 30 points or customs pesos, so only the corresponding part will be paid there in national currency. (… And yes, we know that it sounds complex, but you should not worry because you are in the hands of people who have been dedicated to this for years and we are here to facilitate the whole process).
Shipments can be picked up at:
TRANSCARGO: Ave del Puerto and Railroad Line, Old Havana, Havana (next to Obras Marítimas). Tel .: 873-6660 or 873-6664.
PALCO: 150 Street corner to 25 Ave., Playa, Havana. Tel .: 720-872-733 or 720-872-74 or 720-872-79. Ext 101
NOTE: Everything authorized by the customs regulations in force in the United States and allowed by the customs regulations in Cuba can be sent. The latter can be consulted and / or downloaded to your computer or cell phone by clicking here.